Monday, December 30, 2019

Back Again on Memories and Memos!

Greetings Friends and Neighbors,                                                   30 December 19

Hello again!

I'm finally back, hoping to make a go of it this time.
I haven't been on in so very long that I forgot my email for this blog and tried unsuccessfully for way too long yesterday afternoon to get in here to compose a new memo. Gonna write down the info this time on a note to MYSELF! Next time I should have better success.  Notes to Self are the way to go if I want to be SURE of remembering WHICH email addresses and passwords got to WHAT!!! 

And...whatever else I'm apt to forget!  
Such as...
      Knowing WHERE I'm supposed to be and WHEN! If I make a date with a friend for coffee, I put it on my calendar in my phone.  Then I have an app (which is connected to the calendar) that comes up every time I open the phone. The app lists any the upcoming appointments, birthdays, or even special TV programs that I don't want to miss.  Of course I DO have to look at the phone in order to be reminded of such things! But that's not usually a problem!

Now that I'm back on Memories and Memos, I'm going to have to write that on my calendar!!!!! 

So until next time,


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
AND PRAYING MANY OF GOD'S BLESSINGS COME YOUR WAY IN 2020
from
Mona in Maine 




No comments:

Post a Comment